Virtual Volunteering Part Three: 8 Amazing Virtual Volunteer Opportunities for Groups, Offices and Teams
Volunteering as a team:
- Is a chance to get to know and appreciate each other on another level. This has ripple effects as it promotes collaboration in the workplace.
- Gives employees a fresh perspective on positive and productive interaction. It brings teams together on an emotional and personal level.
- Builds and reveals skills you may not even realize your team members have!
- Promotes good citizenship. There’s only one Earth and we are its stewards. What future do you want to build? What responsibility is your organization/group/team taking to be responsible members of your community?
- Inspiring a culture of giving back engages employees, builds employee passion by supporting a sense of purpose, elevates workplace morale
- Provides an amazing opportunity to develop leadership skills, build problem-solving skills and teaches participants how to be flexible.